Thursday, July 5, 2012

So I'm a mom!

So I'm a wife, I love being a wife, I enjoy being a wife, I get the greatest joy out of being a wife but if I make my identity a wife then I fail!

So I'm a mom! I love being a mom! It's hard yet rewarding, challenging yet so natural. I'm absolutely in love with being a mom but if I make my identity a mom I fail!

So I'm an employee! I love my job! I love being busy, I love working! I love accomplishing things and being stressed! love it but if I make my identity an employee I fail!

Being a wife, a mom, an employee are only possible when finding and clinging to my identity in Christ!

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. - 1 Peter 2:9-10

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. -  Galations 2:20

AND!!!!! some pictures from the 4th!



JW ready to get the party started at Granny and PawPaw's house!


I believe the face says it all....Fireworks are pretty but way too loud!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive