Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers day...

Really? Just one day! Perhaps I made Fathers day into a whole weekend in hopes of having a mothers day weekend!! Whatever the reason we had a great weekend together!!!

So I'm blogging on my phone, not really sure how this will turn out...

Saturday night was the big event, we took Stevie to the Downtown Aquarium.

We rode the train and it goes through a shark tunnel aquarium thingy...it's was cool but after the 3rd time I was no longer amused. The sacrifices you make having a two year old 😃

Jacob was very serious about the carousel

The last picture is hilarious!!! We were taking a picture in front of the train and Jacob spotted a giant yellow banana and was so excited about it. It's the little things.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! -and- I love to see you blogging! Makes my day!

Followers

Blog Archive