Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 3 - building character

We'll tonight was for sure one of those nights when I wanted to be anywhere but the kitchen....then I remembered what Joyce Meyer said "doing the things you don't want to do build character" BLAH!!!!!

Anyways, I pressed on and made breakfast and lunch. Woohoo!

Someone asked me when I blogged. We'll right now I am laying on JW's floor waiting for him to fall asleep. He has some separation issues at night but I figure laying here for 30 minutes and you sleep all night after I sneak out is a great deal!!

Breakfast:

Cereal - Envirokids brand, literally 3 ingredients, corn meal, cane juice and sea salt! Organic! A better type of processed?!?
Blackberries - eat them until they are gone!
Raisins - good find! Container of organic was cheaper then sun maid!
Shaved unsweetened coconut - he loves this stuff




Lunch:

Orange
Mixed veggies - 50 cents! Ya can't beat that!
Veggie chips - don't let the veggie full you! Totally processed but a nice treat for Friday!
Corn dog - we love Applegate! Now that make a gluten free corn dog!




Just to be clear we aren't on a diet, we aren't paleo, we aren't gluten free, we don't eat clean...we are just trying to find the right balance between the good and the bad! Gotta fuel these bodies right in order to do the things The Lord asks of us!

Tonight Chickfila fueled us ;)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive