Monday, October 22, 2012

First Day of School!!!!!!!

The Lord never fails!!!

The drop off was a success! Jacob didn't shed any tears, seemed happy to meet his teacher, and started playing with his new friends! HE IS SUCH A CHAMP!!


Due to his allergies, I am making his lunch, which I must say looks super cute! Below is his planet box! and they are awesome.

He has carrots cute like elephants, strawberries cut like penguins, peas, mini m&ms, and mini pizzas!



 
 
Thank you Lord for this new season of Jacob's life!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute lunch tray! I want one. -Abby

Kristie Seale said...

Yum! I need your mini-pizza recipe. Do you send it cold? I have such hard time sending lunch 3 days a week to Mother's Day Out. My middle son will only eat a few things cold.

On another note Anna, 11 months today has her first ENT appointment this week for 5 consecutive ear infections. Mind you I am still nursing. She will get ear tubes just like the other two kids. Ugh!!!

Followers

Blog Archive