Monday, October 15, 2012

Daycare....

Jacob will start real school, daycare, next Monday!

If you don't know, Jacob has been staying with the Lester's during the day while I work. Unfortunately but totally understandable, Lester Academy is closing.

So as I prepare Jacob for daycare, I am also having to prepare myself. Being a working mommy means I lose control of Jacob's life early but maybe this is a blessing. Stay with me a moment...

To control and facilitate are 2 completely different things. To control something is to regulate and after a week in OSHA training I've learned all about regulations this week :-) but to facilitate is to make easier or bring about.

I've concluded it's much easier as a mom and wife to control then to facilitate. That's why being a working mommy might be a blessing. A blessing because if you aren't around 24/7 you are unable to control or at least you have to release control sooner. Which leads to being more of a facilitator.


Lord, help me release the control I hold Onto so tightly, may you be the only controller in his life! May I facilitate in a way that brings Glory to your Name!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such an awesome mom! I'm right there with you. Emilee will soon be starting "school" at the elementary for speech therapy. I got all the enrollment paperwork in the mail yesterday. Thought I was going to cry. Love you! Miss You!

SonyaScott@mac.com said...

You'll be ok Jess. Chin up. You're the mommy. He knows that.

Followers

Blog Archive