Monday, July 16, 2012

Home again, home again!

I love being on the go and being busy but sometimes enough is enough! So this weekend we stayed home! and it was awesome! here are some fun pictures from a low key weekend


What to do when it is raining...got to hastings and terrorize them! LOL just kidding but gotta love the train set they have and all the books!

Okay so sometimes I feel like JW is this size...


 But really he is this kid, the one who can hold his own granola bar and have a reaction to Elmo. People tell you they grow up fast but you really don't get it until you realize, they do grow up fast!




Now this is my life..... I have a husband, a boy and four male dogs, which means I am constantly ignored. Not is the mean way but in the way that guys can not multi task, eye contact is key, just in case you haven't clued into that yet! So we are at Outback, JW is watching Toy story on my phone, yes we are those people judge away! and guess who else is watching Toy Story!! Yep stevie, both glued to the tiny tv on the table! anyways I enjoyed a nice quiet dinner by myself ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was great :)

Steve & Jennifer said...

That is so funny - in the zone

Unknown said...

HAHA!!! Chance does the SAME THING! I have to tell him, Stop watching cartoons! You're not alone.

Unknown said...

Love it! Those tiny TV's on our phones are a lifesaver sometimes :) Times I find it most useful are at softball games/practices when Wyet is tired and wont calm down...turn on a movie and all is quiet again!!

Followers

Blog Archive