Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 6

Jacob has been feeling a little off with a slight fever and since we are going to Disney next week I thought I would keep him home and take a trip to the doc to make sure his ears are clear!

So I only made breakfast

Popcorn - this isn't the chemical popcorn from a bag! Once you go stove top you never go back!!! How to make it... Get a sauce pan, any size. Put 1/4 cup of oil, from experience olive oil, coconut oil and sesame oil all work. Turn stove to medium heat. Then add one kernel and then put the lid on. Wait for that one kernel to pop, once it does then the oil is ready. Pour in enough kernels to cover the bottom of the pan one kernel deep! When the popping starts slowing down remove from heat and pour in a bowl!!! Salt pepper, really anything!!!!
Kiwi - we got a box from a local co-op and the kiwi were in it so I peeled them and diced them. They tasted just a little sour so I sprinkled the tiniest amount of sugar on them, like seriously 5 grains. A Little sugar goes along way
Cranberries - the same ones I got from the bin 1-1/2 ago!

VOILA!

Oh and here's a pic of him eating it at work with me today!



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive